I hope you all have been enjoying the new weekly roundups.
I’ve had a bit of a stressful week–we were worried our toddler might have COVID (thankfully she doesn’t) but nonetheless a sick kiddo in the height of summer heat is no fun. This weekend we’re looking forward to taking it easy and probably just watching lots of TV and hanging in the backyard.
Hope all of you are staying safe, keeping cool, and exploring all of the beauty this city has to offer.
- Tour the Hoover Dam. Tours of the Dam only recently re-opened, and this is one of my all time favorite places to take folks from out of town when they’re visiting. Heads up, you can’t buy tickets online. Dam tour tickets are available daily for in person purchase on a first come-first served basis.
- Second Sunday at Container Park. This monthly event features live art, music, and vendor pop ups. Sunday July 11th from 5pm-9pm in downtown Vegas at the Container Park, and entry is free!
- Enjoy a Strawberry Iced Matcha at The Coffee Class. Located at Eastern and Pebble, The Coffee Class is open Fri – Sun 6:30am – 5pm.
- Vintage shopping at The Attic x Vagabond Vintage Popup in DTLV. July 6th – July 10th, 11am-4pm. More info can be found here.
- Ride the Ski Lift at Lee Canyon. One of the best ways to get out of the triple digits is to head to Mt. Charleston, and Lee Canyon offers scenic chair rides Fridays-Sundays. They’re cheap too – adults are $8, kids are $5, and under five rides free!
Have a great weekend everyone!
2 thoughts on “5 Sober Friendly Things To Do in Vegas This Weekend (July 9-July 11)”
Hello! I love the weekly round up of things to do and I want to let you know how much I appreciate your time — have a lovely weekend! Thank you, Laurie
Sent from my iPad
awww thank you laurie!!!
Comments are closed.