I hope you enjoyed last week’s round up post. We’ve been spending a fair amount of time swimming in the afternoons and gardening in the mornings because this heat is no joke.
As we approach the holiday weekend, I hope everyone out there is safe and allows themselves time to rest. I know for me it’s been hard to find a balance between wanting to do ALL THE THINGS and remembering that I also need time to be by myself and recharge.
On that note, hope you enjoy this week’s picks!
- Watch the fireworks at Cowabunga Bay, Sunday July 4th. All weekend they’ll have food trucks, a DJ, and it’ll have a great view of local fireworks in Henderson.
- Drawing Botanicals Art Class at Open Art Las Vegas, Sunday July 4th, 10am-12pm. Located inside of the Arts Factory downtown, the class is $20 per person (remember to bring your own supplies) and you can pick up free vegan beignets from @tavernacostera with purchase of coffee before class.
- Treat yourself to a Nitro Cold Brew at Golden Fog Coffee (1300 S. Casino Center Boulevard Unit 110). Open from 8am-4pm daily, this coffee shop has a ton of sober-friendly treats beyond the Nitro Cold Brew like Italian Sodas, the Lavender Fog, and Iced Rou Gui Tea.
- The Farmer’s Market at Downtown Summerlin on Saturday July 3rd from 9am-2pm. The market features fresh produce and Vegas vendors and is early enough in the day to beat the heat.
- Yoga on the Meadow at Spring Mountain State Park, Sunday July 4th @ 6pm. BYO mat and relax in the picnic area shade! Park entry is $10/car for Nevada residents. (FYI: cash only as their credit card machine isn’t working…!)
Have a great weekend everyone!
You must be logged in to post a comment.