I’ve been wanting to put together a round up of all of the awesome local coverage that folks leading a sober, non-drinking, or recovery based lifestyle in Las Vegas have been getting.
I love that what started as a grassroots movement has grown into a national conversation and that news outlets are taking notice.
Below are some stories over the past few months that have run locally here in Las Vegas:
- Eater put together an awesome list of mocktails offered in Vegas here
- Channel 8 News NOW published a feature about the sobriety movement in Vegas (and even featured Sober in Vegas!)
- Desert Companion ran a fantastic spot on the Dorsey and their sober-friendly offerings
- Las Vegas Weekly ran a great article about the surge in alcohol free offerings in Vegas
- Best of Vegas put together a mocktail roundup on their site back in September
- KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas ran a story about the sober curious movement locally in Vegas interviewing both bar owners and non-drinkers
- And KNPR named the State of Nevada episode I was on earlier this year as one of their most popular stories of 2019 and you can revisit it here
In addition to the local press that the sober movement has been gaining, two books came out in the past month that I wanted to call attention to:
Hope everyone is having an awesome 2020 so far!
Happy sobering friends!