Hope you are all enjoying this weather. It feels so great to be outside and not be m-e-l-t-i-n-g. I love this time of year. We spend evenings in the backyard and I love that we can attend more events with our kiddo that are outdoors!
Enjoy the next few weeks of perfect weather and all of the fun events that I’ve rounded up below.
- Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sundays in October Gilcrease Orchard
- All month at the UNLV Marjorie Barrick Museum of Art presents “I Am Here”
- Thursday October 7th at the Clark County Library, Las Vegas Stories: At the Sands | The Casino that Shaped Classic Las Vegas and Brought the Rat Pack Together
- Saturday October 9th at Spring Mountain Ranch State Park, Wild & Scenic Film Festival 2021
- Sunday October 10th at the Boulder City Railroad Tunnel Trail, Pride Outside hike
- Wednesday October 27th at the Clark County Library, Las Vegas Writes | Love in the Dunes: Las Vegas Writers on Passion and Heartache
- Wednesday October 27th (opening night, through November) Sandman at Majestic Repertory Theatre
- Saturday October 23rd in Various Locations, Las Vegas Book Festival
Happy sobering everyone!